CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Getting Back To Myself

Well, since taking some time off in order to re-evaluate my life and goals and dig out of the depression that I was going through, I am finally getting back to my old new self.  I don't want to be as before, I want to be made new. So, here is the plan...

1.) Get back to FLYing with my friends at the FLYLady Facebook Page and the Healthy FlyGirls Support Group Page.
2.) Even though I utterly failed at the 90 Day Challenge, continue reading through the bible until I am done.
3.) Read something that contributes to my Self-Improvement every day. This will be a new series of posts entitled 'What Am I Reading'.
4.) Work every day on building my home businesses with Scentsy, Homemade Gourmet & Affiliate Marketing via my blogs, network marketing, etc.
5.) Continue to bless my family and not be a martyr.
6.) Count it all Joy.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by me through the craziness of this year so far.  I love you all!

Blogaholic Designs”=

0 comments:

Post a Comment