CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Back To My Routines

It is Monday, the start of a new week and I will be back to my routines today. As you may have noticed, I have been concentrating on my Body Clutter a little bit more than my Home Clutter and it is beginning to show. One thing I have a problem with (among many, it seems) is that when I add something new to my day, I get sidetracked and have a hard time organizing my days with the new 'thing' involved. Somehow, I always end up off track.

I am starting to believe in the To Do Lists. It can be so easy to get overwhelmed when you only think about the big picture of what needs to be done instead of taking it one small, bite-sized peice at a time. I haven't made a To Do List in a long time, but today I am going to. Even if it's just today, I know that it will help me get things accomplished.

1.) Loving Movement (check)
2.) Quiet Time (check)
3.) Weekly Home Blessing:
    a. Vaccume (check)
    b. Dust (check)
    c. Sweep / Mop (check)
    d. Change / Launder Sheets & Blankets (check)
    e. All garbage out and to dumpster. (check)
    f. Clean out garbage cans. (whoops, have to do this tomorrow)
4.) Zone 4: Mission #1 - Master Bedroom / under the bed (I have no 'under the bed' so I will work on 15 minutes of decluttering and do a 27 Fling Boogie. Will also have children do their 'under the beds'.) (check)
5.) Errand Day (check)

There, not so bad. And off I go  *poof*




Blogaholic Designs”=

0 comments:

Post a Comment