CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Diet News - Day 13 !

So, I've been doing the diet and exercise thing now for 13 days.  And I've been doing pretty good, I must say.  I've stayed under my calorie goal every day. I've had some issues with exercise, but only because I irritated an old rotator cuff injury and had to find other things to do besides TurboJam for a little while.  I've faced temptation and found other ways to satisfy my cravings besides the homemade chocolate chip cookies that my DD14 keeps making!

I have started a new blog that is devoted only to my journey to fitness and you can find it at:
From FAT Mama to PHAT Mama

If you want to keep up with more detailed posts about how I'm doing, I suggest heading over there and following along :)

My official weigh in day is Sunday and though the scale did NOT move one bit last week, I have kept doing what I've been doing and have high hopes for this week.

What goals have you stuck to this week that you are proud of yourself for?


Blogaholic Designs”=

0 comments:

Post a Comment