CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Been A While....

Since the move, there has been an impossible amount of insanity going on in my life.  I have at least kept the sink shining on most days and even the house is not that bad. Will take a day of constant 15's to get it back to company ready.

However, my mind is in no means company ready and I'm trying like hell to get it back on track. This past six weeks or so has been a constant battle for me with many, many different issues hitting me all at once and I am struggling to keep my focus. I admit, I have lost any type of focus for a while. There were days when I could only lie in bed and submit to the numbness. There were days when I could barely get up with the children to see them off to school. There were days when all I could do was cry.  There was even a day in which I cut off all my hair.

I have not been online much. I seem to have lost most of my interest for much of anything and when I did try to accomplish something, all that happened was that I would drift away and leave it unfinished and so I quit attempting to accomplish much of anything.

I don't really know what to do except to take each day as it comes and see if I can muddle through it somehow. And somehow, another day always comes. 

While this post sounds horribly depressing and raw, I know that there is at least still some small spark within me, although I am having trouble tapping into it. 




Blogaholic Designs”=

1 comments:

Hi! I'm Jessica... said...

I just awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out at http://wayneandjessi.blogspot.com/2011/05/yay-new-award.html ! Congratulations!!

Post a Comment