CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bible In 90 Days - Day 10

Reading: Leviticus 26:27-Numbers 8:14

OK, I have some issues with something in this reading.  

Look at this Test for the Unfaithful Wife found in Numbers 5:11-31.

I mean, come ON!  What about the Test For The Unfaithful Husband??  Shouldn't HE be made to drink a potentially poison liquid that will make HIS private parts shrivel and shrink??  I'm a little offended here.

However, I do like:

Numbers 6:24-27 (New International Version, ©2010)


 24 “‘“The LORD bless you
   and keep you;
25 the LORD make his face shine on you
   and be gracious to you;
26 the LORD turn his face toward you
   and give you peace.”’
 27 “So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.”



Blogaholic Designs”=

0 comments:

Post a Comment