CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brain Clutter

A friend on Facebook shared a link today that hit upon the subject of Brain Clutter.  This is an area that I seriously need to work on.   My mind seems to always be running, running, running and it is not going in only one direction.

Half the time I cannot even focus on one single thought.  It's just a jumble of anxiety ridden semi-thoughts that keeps me disorganized and totally stressed out.

So, I am making it a goal this week to spend some time in 'down-time'.  That is going to take some concentrated effort because the method to my madness is to keep my mind busy with 'things' instead of dealing with the thoughts that have amassed in my head.  I keep busy no matter what I'm doing.  Usually I am doing much more than one thing at a time.  I don't even eat without reading at the same time. 

So, this week's focus will be to focus.  Much more difficult for me than it sounds like....

Blogaholic Designs”=

0 comments:

Post a Comment