CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Body Clutter - Day 1


Since I could not get to a DVD player or the Wii without everyone waking up, I hooked up the VCR instead and did this Line Dance Workout instead today.  While my heart rate stayed in the desired range which for me is below "OMG, Call EMS!", I did realise that:

1. We still need more floor space for aerobics
2. My body refuses to move that fast
3. Aerobics may not be what is right for me because of my injuries.

I also wore my Butt-Toning Sneakers all day today:


While they were fine as long as they were on my feet, when I took them off I couldn't walk!  My right heel feels like it's broken and I'm not sure if it was the aerobics of the Skechers. 

Think I will take a day off from the Skechers as well and stick to Pilates or Yoga for tomorrow.

Blogaholic Designs”=

0 comments:

Post a Comment